OUR SERVICES - Veneers
Porcelain dental veneers are one of the most effective and aesthetically gratifying remedies for teeth
that are chipped, stained, or even misaligned. Porcelain dental veneers are the most common
procedure in smile makeovers and can also be an option for patients that are simply looking to
have a gorgeous smile. Dr. Gohari can correct a range of dental issues with this popular treatment
and achieve a natural-looking solution to common problems that can affect the appearance
and function of your teeth.
What are Veneers?
Porcelain dental veneers are thin, ceramic shells that are placed over a damaged, misaligned,
or stained tooth that is showing the effects from years of coffee or wine-drinking, tobacco-use,
and other issues. Treatment with porcelain dental veneers begins with an impression made from your
teeth. This impression will allow porcelain veneers to be custom-made for the affected teeth,
ensuring a comfortable fit. After the veneer is designed, it is color-tinted to match the surrounding
teeth and attached to the tooth with a durable cement. The damaged tooth is now concealed with a
healthy-looking porcelain veneer that can last decades.
- Tooth Color - Yellowing and staining of the teeth is a result of aging and certain food and diet. While routine teeth whitening can improve stained teeth, other cases may call for dental veneers, crowns or dental implants.
- Teeth Alignment - This can be corrected through orthodontic procedures like Invisalign. Some may also be improved with veneers.
- Spacing - Patients with gaps in between their teeth are candidates for dental bonding, veneers and a number of other cosmetic dentistry solutions.
- Missing Teeth - Patients missing one or more teeth can benefit from dental implants or bridges.
- Chipped, Cracked, or Uneven Teeth - Can be bonded with porcelain veneers for an improved appearance. A gummy smile can be re-contoured to help improve the overall look of the smile.
- Unshapely Face - An unshapely or aging face (e.g. sagging cheeks) can be rejuvenated through certain cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Tooth Length - A smile makeover treatment for shorter teeth may include tooth reshaping with composite bonding or porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Proportions - A balanced smile gives the appearance of proper proportion and good oral health. A smile makeover will give you a beautifully balanced and natural looking smile.
301 Madison Ave
(between 41st and 42nd)
New York, NY 10017